Latest info (scroll down for more info!):-
- This season's National league dates are at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qICVjFhXz7PexNtokD83lN36BbyjYKdNF2RORWLmEfM/edit?usp=sharing
- We are now back in the pool on Monday evenings, from start of September 2018 to May 2019. Thursday evening sessions will continue hopefully till mid october, but its getting dark by 8pm these days, so get there as soon after 6pm as you can.
- Merchanidise ie Hoodies & tee shirts etc can now be ordered direct at http://www.clubmerchandise.org/penrith-canoeing-club/
- This year's agm and social is on Fri 30th Nov 2018. Get the date in your diary!!
- The A team got promoted from National Div 3 North to National Div 2 North & Central last season. See article under News tab.
- Very successfull youth league at Leeds in early summer. 4 tournaments with all abilities. Looking forward to more youth events in the future.
- For tournament reports and press articles, see News section tab above.
- Club is acredited with BC Quality Mark & Sport England Club Mark.
- Membership renewals are due in September, complete the online application and preferably set up a direct debit.
- Tournament dates are under "Events" tab. Get them in your diary! We'll keep adding them as we get the dates confirmed.
For summer 2016, we had a trial at Ullswater Yacht Club, which proved to be an excellent venue. We will be there for the foreseeable future, from May bank holiday through to start of September. The outdoor pitch fits perfectly between the yacht club jetties and our floating goals tie on to the jetties easily. We are also looking into an alternate place for the pitch so we can run tournaments. The water is clean and the air is fresh!! All equipment is provided. Personal equipment brought to club sessions must be 'polo legal', for safety reasons. Some folk are training there over the winter as well. See Jack, Dan, Luke or Katie if you want to join them.
What is Canoe Polo
Not sure what Canoe Polo is? The Canoe Show have put together a short video explaining what the sport is. Below is a link to the video.